We provide a wide range of professional services that include:
- Owner-Manager Business Advisory
- Personal Income Taxes
- Auditing and Assurance
- PEI Nominee Program:
– Immigrant Investment Opportunities
– Immigrant Employment Opportunities
- Review Engagement Preparation
- Computerized Accounting Advisory and Training (Sage 50 and QuickBooks)
- Consulting & Advisory Services
- Estate Planning & Final Tax Returns
- Business Plans and Projections
- Applications for Bank Financing
- Applications for Government Funding
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Payroll Preparation
- Personal Financial Planning
- Tax Audit Assistance
Please call for a free consultation with one of our professional team members.
- Wondering what you need to bring us to prepare your personal tax returns? Please use our “T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist“as a guide
- Do you or a family member suffer from a physical or mental impairment? If so, you may be eligible for a tax credit. Please print out “Disability Tax Credit Certificate form T2201“and take it to your physician to be completed and signed by them. Please bring the completed form to us with your other personal tax information.
- Are you employed and pay for goods and services used in carrying out your employment duties in which you are not completely reimbursed for? You may qualify to claim a portion of these expenses on your personal tax return. Please have your employer complete “Declaration of Conditions of Employment form T2200”. Please bring the completed form to us with your other personal tax information.
- Are you between the ages of 65 and 70 and employed in the work force? You can elect to stop making contributions to CPP from each pay by filling out and “Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan form CPT30” and give a copy of the completed form to your employer.